无障碍 关怀版

老友记 | S01E01(音频+中英对照台词+解析)上半部分

🎬中英对照+台词解析

(一开场大家都在Central Perk里面,其实这个是NYC的Central Park的谐音,这里是6个老友的聚会基地,又是咖啡馆,喝咖啡能提神,而Perk这个词呢,有恢复振作之意,所以Friends的导演就取了这个谐音)

Monica: There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with.

没什么可说的。只不过是我的同事而已。

Joey: C'mon, you're going out with the guy. There's gotta be something wrong with him!

少来了,你和那个人出去约会,他一定是有什么问题!(英文中的go out, 是建立在双方都有好感,类似于朋友之上,恋人未满的见面,相当于低配版的date)

Chandler: All right, Joey. Be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?

好啦,乔伊,嘴下留德。他驼背吗?驼背又戴假发?

Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk? 'cause I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl, oh!

慢着,他吃粉笔吗?我只是不想她重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙。喔!(此处吃粉笔的人意指性格古怪的人)

Monica: Okay, everybody relax. Relax. This is not even a date. It's not.It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.

好吧,大家淡定。淡定。这甚至都不算是约会。完全不算。我们只不过是出去吃晚餐。

Chandler: Sounds like a date to me.

我觉得听起来像是和我约会。

Chandler: Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked.

好啦,回到中学那个时候,我站在自助餐厅中央,突然发现自己全身赤裸。

All: Oh, yeah. Had that dream.

哦,耶,做过那样的梦。

Chandler: Then I look down and I realize there is a phone...there.

然后我低头一看,发现有一支大哥大......在那儿。

Joey: Instead of. Chandler: That's right!

而不是......?没错!

Joey: Never had that dream.

从没做过那样的梦。

Chandler: All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring.

突然,那个电话响起来了。

Chandler: Now I don't know what to do? Everybody starts looking at me.

然后我不知道该怎么办,大家都开始看着我。

Monica: They weren't looking at you before?

之前他们就没看着你?

Chandler: Finally, I figure I'd better answer it.

最后,我觉得应该接这个电话。

Chandler: And it turns out it's my mother. Which is very, very weird because she never calls me.

结果是我妈妈(打来的)。这十分十分的奇怪,因为她从来不给我打电话。

Ross: Hi.

Joey: This guy says, "Hello, " I wanna kill myself.

这家伙说句“你好”,我都想自杀。

Monica: You okay? sweetie!

亲爱的你还好吧?

Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine pulled it out of my mouth, and tied it around my neck.

我就感觉好像有人将手伸进我的喉咙,抓住我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来再缠在我的脖子上。

Chandler: Cookie?

要饼干吗?

Monica: Carol moved her stuff out today.

卡箩今天搬走了她的东西。

Monica: Let me get you some coffee.

我给你弄杯咖啡。

Thanks.

Ross: No, Oh! No don't! Stop cleansing my aura. Just leave my aura alone, okay? Fine, be murky.

不,喔!不,不要!不要清理我的气息!离我的气息远点,好吗?好吧!继续抑郁吧!(cleanse one's aura 在此处指净化某人的气场,这是菲比的标志性出场)

Ross: I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be happy.

我会没事的,好不好?真的,各位,我希望她会幸福。

Monica: No, you don't.

不,你并不希望。

Ross: No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!

不,我不会的,让她见鬼去吧,是她抛弃了我!

Joey: You never knew she was a lesbian?

你从来都不知道她是女同?

Ross: No! Okay? Why does everyone keep fixating on that?

不知道!行了吧?为什么每个人总是揪着这点不放?(keep fixating on 指的是围着某个话题打转)

Ross: She didn't know. How should I know?

她都不知道,我又怎么会知道?

Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. Did I say that out loud?

有时候我希望我是女同。我大声说出来啦?

Ross: I told Mom and Dad last night. They seemed to take it pretty well.

我昨晚告诉爸爸妈妈了,他们似乎很好地接受了。

Monica: Oh, really? So that hysterical phone call I got from a woman sobbing at 3:00 A.M. , "I'll never have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number?

噢,真的吗?那我凌晨三点接到一个歇斯底里的女人打来的电话,她在电话中抽泣说“我不会有孙子了,我不会有孙子了 ” 那是怎么回事?打错电话啦?

Ross: Sorry.

Joey: Alright Ross, Look, you're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting.

没事的,罗斯。听着,你现在感到很痛苦,你很生气,你感到很受伤。

Joey: Can I tell you what the answer is? Strip joints!

我能告诉你答案是什么吗?夜总会!

Joey: C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones.

拜托,你单身了,找点乐子吧!

Ross: See I don't want to be single, okay?

可我不想单身,好不好?

Ross: I just...I justI just want to be married again.

我只是......我只是,我只是想再婚。

Chandler: And I just want a million dollars!

而我只想要100万美金!(此时逃婚的瑞秋进来了)

Monica: Rachel? Rachel: Oh, God, Monica hi! Thank God!

瑞秋?噢,老天,莫妮卡,你好,感谢上帝!

Rachel: I just went to your building, and you weren't there, and this guy with a big hammer said that you might be here, and you are you are.

我刚到你那里去,而你不在,那个拿着大锤子的家伙说你可能在这里,你真在这里,你真在这里。

Can I get you some coffee?

给你来点咖啡?

Monica: Decaf.

无咖啡因的。(decaf 指的是低因咖啡。这里是当Monica看到她十分紧张冲动的时候,回答了咖啡馆侍者是否要给Rachel一杯咖啡一句“De-caff”。这里的De-caff是De- caffein的缩写,意思是不含咖啡因的,免得她喝了更激动)

Monica: Okay, Everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor.

好了,各位,这位是瑞秋,林肯高中的另一个幸存者。(幸存者是Monica幽默的说法,言下之意坏学生多)

Monica: This is everybody. this is Chandler and Phoebe and Joey. And, you Remember my brother, Ross?

这就是各位啦,这是钱德,菲比和乔伊。还有,你还记得我哥哥罗斯吗?

Rachel: Sure! Hi

Monica: So You wanna tell us now, or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?

那么你是现在告诉我们呢,还是说我们等四位湿漉的伴娘来?

Rachel: Oh God...Well, it started about a halfhour before the wedding.

哦,天呐,好吧,这大概发生在婚礼前半个小时。

Rachel: I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents, and I was looking at this gravy boat.

我当时在放置礼品的房间里。我正看着那个船形卤肉盘。

Rachel: This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat. When all of a sudden I realized...Sweet 'n' Low?

那是个非常好看的船形卤肉盘。当时,突然,我意识到......有糖吗?(Rachel接过waitress端来的咖啡的时候问了句“Sweet'n'low?”Sweet'n'low就是咖啡的低脂糖了,就是那个小纸袋里面装的糖。似乎这是一个糖精品牌。)

Rachel: I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry!

我发现比起巴里,这个船形卤肉盘更让我冲动!

Rachel: And then I got really freaked out, and that's when it hit me: How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. Y'know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar, but.

然后我吓到了,就在那时我突然想到:巴里看起来有多像土豆头先生,你们知道的,我的意思是,我总觉得他看起来很像,但是......(1952年由孩之宝推出的薯头先生(Mr Potato Head),是首个在美国全国以电视作广告宣传的玩具。瑞秋形容她的未婚夫看起来像薯头先生显然不是在夸他,而是觉得他看起来很可笑,自己并不喜欢他。)

Rachel: Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering, "Why am I doing this, " and "Who am I doing this for?"

无论如何,我必须离开那里,然后我开始思考:“我为什么这样做,我为了谁这样做?”

Rachel: So anyway, I just didn't know where to go, and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart, but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city.

反正我不知道该去哪里,而且我知道你和我有点疏远了,但你是我认识的人里唯一住在这个城市的。

Monica: Who wasn't invited to the wedding.

没被邀请参加婚礼的人。

Rachel: Oh, I was kinda hoping that wouldn't be an issue...

噢,我有点希望这不是什么问题......

Monica: Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ, and she's really not happy about it.

现在我猜他给她买了个大管风琴,而她很不喜欢。

Chandler: "Tuna or egg salad! Decide!"

金枪鱼或鸡蛋沙拉?快决定!

"I'll have whatever Christina's having. "

“克莉丝汀店里有什么我就吃什么。”

Rachel: Daddy, I just I can't marry him. I'm sorry. I just don't love him. Well, it matters to me!

爸爸,我只是不能嫁给他!对不起,我只是不爱他。额,但那对我很重要!

Phoebe: "If I let go of my hair, my head will fall off. "

“如果我松开我的头发,我的头会掉下来的。”

Chandler: Ooh, she should not be wearing those pants.

噢,她真不应该穿那条裤子。

Joey: I say push her down the stairs.

我说把她推下楼梯。

All: Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs!

把她推下楼梯!推下楼梯!推下楼梯!

Rachel: C'mon Daddy, listen to me! It's like, it's like, all of my life, everyone has always told me, "You're a shoe! You're a shoe, you're a shoe, you're a shoe!'.

爸爸,听我说!就好像,就好像 在我一生中,所有人都告诉我,“你是鞋子!你是鞋子,你是鞋子,你是鞋子!”

Rachel: And today I just stopped and I said, What if I don't wanna be a shoe? What if I want to be aa purse? y'know? Or aor a hat!

然后今天,我制止了,我说:假如我不想成为鞋子呢?如果我想成为一个包?你知道吗,或者,嗯,一个帽子!”

Rachel: No, I don't want you to buy me a hat! I'm saying I am a ha...It's a metaphor, Daddy!

不,我不是让你给我买帽子,我是说我是一顶帽......这是个比喻,老爸!

Ross: You can see where he'd have trouble.

你能发现他哪里出了问题。

Rachel: Look, Daddy, it's my life. Well, maybe I'll just stay here with Monica.

爸爸,这是我的生活。也许我可以和莫妮卡住在一起。

Monica: Well, I guess we've established she's staying here with Monica...

额,我想我们都确定了她和Monica住这里了......

Rachel: Well, maybe that's my decision. Well, maybe I don't need your money. Wait! I said maybe!

也许那是我的决定,呵,也许我不需要你的钱。等等!我是说也许!

Monica: Just breathe, breathe...that's it. Just try to think of nice calm things.

呼吸,呼吸,就这样。只想着一些让你镇定的好东西。

Phoebe: Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens. Doorbells and sleigh bells. And something with mittens La la la something. And noodles with string...

玫瑰上的雨滴,还有猫的胡须,门铃和雪橇铃还有手套。啦啦啦,还有一些面条......

Rachel: I'm all better now.

我现在好多了。

Phoebe: I helped.

我帮上忙啦!

Monica: Okay, look, this is probably for the best, y'know?

听着,这或许是最好的结果,知道吗?

Monica:Independence. Taking control of your life. The whole, 'hat' thing.

独立了,把握自己的生活。就像你说的“帽子”的事情。

Joey: And hey, you need anything, you can always come to Joey.

还有,你还需要什么,你随时可以来找乔伊。

Joey: Me and Chandler live right across the hall. And He's away a lot.

我和钱德就住在对面。而且他经常不在。

Monica: Joey, Stop hitting on her! It's her wedding day.

乔伊,不要向她搭讪了!今天是她结婚的日子!

Joey: What, like there's a rule or something?

怎么啦,好像这还有什么规定吗?

Chandler: I got it. Please don't do that again. It's a horrible sound.

我来。请不要再这么干了,这是很难听的声音。

Uh, It's, it's Paul.

额,我是,我是保罗。

Monica: Oh, God, is it 6:30? Buzz him in.

噢,天呐,到6:30了吗?让他进来!(放/让某人进来(因为buzz代指门铃的噪音))

Joey: Who's Paul?

谁是保罗?

Ross: Paul, the wine guy? Paul?

保罗,调酒师,保罗?

Monica: Maybe.

也许是吧

Joey: Wait a minute. Your 'not a real date' tonight is with Paul the Wine Guy?

等等,你今晚的“不是真正约会” 是和调酒师保罗?

Ross: He finally asked you out? Monica: Yes!

他终于约你出去啦?是的!

Chandler: Ooh, this is a Dear Diary moment.

噢,这可真是个可以载入日记的时刻。(“Dear Diary moment”是指这个时刻不同寻常,有重要意义,值得纪念,值得写进日记的意思。)

Monica: Rach, wait, I can cancel....

瑞秋,等等,我可以取消......

Rachel: Ooh God, Please, no, go, that'd be fine!

不,天啊,拜托,不用了,你去吧,没什么的!

Monica: Ooh, Ross, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay?

哦,罗斯,你还好吧?我是说,你希望我留下来吗?

Ross: That'd be good.

那再好不过了......

Monica: Really?

Ross: No, go on! It's Paul, the wine guy!

不,去吧!那可是调酒师保罗!

Phoebe: What does that mean? Does he sell it, drink it? Or he just complains a lot?

那是什么意思?他是卖酒的,喝酒的?还是他总爱抱怨?

Monica: Hi, come in! Paul, this is...everybody. Everybody, this is Paul.

嗨,进来,保罗,这是......大家。各位,这是保罗。

Everybody: Hey! Paul! Hi! The Wine Guy! Hey!

Chandler: I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it?

对不起,我没听清楚你的名字。保罗,是吗?

Monica: Okay, ummumm, I'll justI'll be right back, I just gotta go ah, go ah...

对,额,我去...... 我马上就好,我正要去,去,去额......

Ross: A wandering?

闲逛?

Monica: Change. Okay, sit down. Two seconds.

换衣服!好了,坐会儿。很快就好。

Phoebe: Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good.

噢,我刚拔掉四根睫毛。不是个好兆头。

Joey: Hey, Paul! Here's a little tip, she really likes it when you rub her neck in the same spot over and over and over again until it starts to get a little red.

你好,保罗!告诉你个小贴士,她很喜欢你在她脖子上同一个地方不停地揉来揉去,直到变红为止。

Monica: Shut up, Joey!

闭嘴,乔伊!

Ross: So Rachel, what're you, uh...what're you up to tonight?

那么瑞秋,你今晚,额......打算干什么?

Rachel: Well, I was kinda supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon, so, nothing.

我本来应该到Aruba度蜜月,所以......没事做!

Ross: Right, you're not even getting your honeymoon.

是呀,你都没办法过蜜月。

Ross: God. . No, no, although, Aruba, this time of year...

天呐,不,不,不过,阿鲁巴岛每年这个时候......

Ross: Talk about your, big lizards.

可以谈论下,大蜥蜴。

Ross: Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture.

不管怎样,如果今晚你不想一个人待着的话,乔伊和钱德要过来帮我组装我的新家具。

Chandler: Yes, and we're very excited about it.

是呀,而且我们为此非常兴奋。

Rachel: Well actually thanks, but I think I'm just gonna hang out here tonight. It's been kinda a long day.

谢谢了,不过我想今晚还是待在这里吧。今天可真是漫长(不好过)。

Ross: Oh, sure.

是呀,没问题。

Joey: Hey Pheebs, you wanna help?

嘿,Pheebs,你想来帮忙吗?

Phoebe: Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to.

哦,我希望我可以去,但我不想去。

Phoebe: Love is sweet as summer showers Love is a wondrous work of art. But your love Oh, your love, your love...is like a giant pigeon, crapping on my heart, Lalalalala.

爱情就像夏日冲凉一样甜美,爱情是无以伦比的艺术品。但是你的爱呀,你的爱,你的爱就像一只巨大的鸽子,拉在了我的心房。

Phoebe: Thank you. Lalalalala

Ross: I'm supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things, using a bunch of these little worm guys.

我应该用这些螺杆把支架固定在侧面。

Ross: I have no brackety thing. I see no worm guys whatsoever...and I cannot feel my legs.

我没有支架,没有看到螺杆什么的......而且,我的腿麻了。

Joey: I think we've got a bookcase here.

我想我们弄好书架了。

Chandler: It's beautiful thing.

看起来不错。

Joey: What's this?

这是什么?

Chandler: I would have to say that is an L-shaped bracket.

我会说那是个L型支架。

Joey: Which goes where?

它应该安在哪里?

Chandler: I have no idea.

我完全......没有想法。

Joey: Done with the bookcase.

搞定书架了!

Chandler: All finished.

完工了!

Ross: This was Carol's favorite beer.

这是卡箩最喜欢的啤酒。

She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.

她总是对着罐子喝,我本该知道的(她是女同)。

Joey: You're gonna start with that stuff, we're outta here.

你要是再开始那些话,我们就走了。

Chandler: Yeah, please don't spoil all this fun.

就是,不要破坏所有这些乐趣。

Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question.

问你一个问题。

Joey: She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV. What did you get?

她得到家具,音响,好电视,你得到了什么?

Ross: You guys.

Chandler: Oh, God!

Joey: You got screwed.

你被坑了。

Chandler: Oh, my God!

Monica: Oh, my God.

Paul: I know. I know. I'm such an idiot.

我知道,我知道,我真是个笨蛋。

Paul: I guess I should have caught on when she started going to the dentist four and five times a week.

当她一礼拜见四五次牙医的时候,我本该察觉到的。

Paul: I mean, how clean can teeth get?

我的意思是,牙齿能多干净呀?

Monica: My brother's going through that right now, he's such a mess. How did you get through it?

我哥哥正在经历这种事呢,他糟透了。你是怎么熬过来的?

Paul: I might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers. Say her Leg?

我可能会试着砸烂她的一些贵重的东西。比如她的...... 腿?

Paul: That's one way of doing it! Me, II went for the watch.

那是一种方式!我的话,我砸了她的表。

Monica: You actually broke her watch? Wow! The worst thing I ever did was, II shredded my old boyfriend's favorite bath towel.

你真的砸了她的手表?哇哦!我做过的最过分的事情只是剪碎了男朋友最喜欢的浴巾。

Paul: Oh, stay clear of you.

得离你远点。

Monica: That's right.

Rachel: Barry, I'm sorry. I am so sorry.

巴里,对不起,真的对不起。

Rachel: I know you probably think that this is all about what I said the other night about you making love with your socks on, but it isn't...It's about me. And I just

我知道你可能认为这都是跟那晚我说你穿袜子有关,但不是的,这都是我的问题,我只是......

👄表达积累

  • cleanse one's aura ——净化某人的气场

Eg. Stop cleansing my aura. Just leave my aura alone, OK?

  • to hell with sb. ——让某人见鬼去吧

Eg. To hell with her. She left me!

  • keep fixating on sth. ——围着某个话题打转

Eg. Why does everyone keep fixating on that?

  • strip joints =strip club 夜总会
  • decaf + Sweet'n'low——低因/少糖咖啡
  • hit on sb. ——向某人搭讪

Eg. Joey, stop hitting on her. It's her wedding day!

  • buzz sb. in ——放/让某人进来(因为buzz代指门铃的噪音)
  • the wine guy ——指的是调酒师
  • Eg. Really? - Go on! It's Paul, the wine guy!
  • get screwed ——被骗了/被坑了
  • catch on ——意识到,理解

Eg. I should've caught on when she went to the dentist four and five times a week. 返回搜狐,查看更多

责任编辑:

平台声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
阅读 ()

玻璃钢生产厂家泥塑玻璃钢雕塑翻模玻璃钢雕塑的表现性卡通玻璃钢造型景观雕塑制作玻璃钢雕塑zd玻璃钢雕塑艺术照雕塑玻璃钢是什么河北艺术商场美陈研发公司耐高温玻璃钢花盆价格芜湖玻璃钢动物雕塑定制户外仙桃玻璃钢门头雕塑杭州玻璃钢金属雕塑公司城口县玻璃钢雕塑濮阳玻璃钢室外雕塑定做厂家四川装饰商场美陈台安玻璃钢雕塑厂家宁波深圳玻璃钢雕塑人物玻璃钢雕塑介绍新民玻璃钢南瓜屋雕塑玻璃钢雕塑如何写制作工艺做玻璃钢雕塑平台池州大型户外玻璃钢雕塑多少钱河北开业商场美陈批发内蒙古商场室外美陈武昌玻璃钢雕塑厂家玻璃钢雕塑的认可吉林仿铜玻璃钢雕塑多少钱大庆玻璃钢雕塑厂家安顺商场美陈布展玻璃钢动物雕塑推荐兰州玻璃钢景观雕塑订制香港通过《维护国家安全条例》两大学生合买彩票中奖一人不认账让美丽中国“从细节出发”19岁小伙救下5人后溺亡 多方发声单亲妈妈陷入热恋 14岁儿子报警汪小菲曝离婚始末遭遇山火的松茸之乡雅江山火三名扑火人员牺牲系谣言何赛飞追着代拍打萧美琴窜访捷克 外交部回应卫健委通报少年有偿捐血浆16次猝死手机成瘾是影响睡眠质量重要因素高校汽车撞人致3死16伤 司机系学生315晚会后胖东来又人满为患了小米汽车超级工厂正式揭幕中国拥有亿元资产的家庭达13.3万户周杰伦一审败诉网易男孩8年未见母亲被告知被遗忘许家印被限制高消费饲养员用铁锨驱打大熊猫被辞退男子被猫抓伤后确诊“猫抓病”特朗普无法缴纳4.54亿美元罚金倪萍分享减重40斤方法联合利华开始重组张家界的山上“长”满了韩国人?张立群任西安交通大学校长杨倩无缘巴黎奥运“重生之我在北大当嫡校长”黑马情侣提车了专访95后高颜值猪保姆考生莫言也上北大硕士复试名单了网友洛杉矶偶遇贾玲专家建议不必谈骨泥色变沉迷短剧的人就像掉进了杀猪盘奥巴马现身唐宁街 黑色着装引猜测七年后宇文玥被薅头发捞上岸事业单位女子向同事水杯投不明物质凯特王妃现身!外出购物视频曝光河南驻马店通报西平中学跳楼事件王树国卸任西安交大校长 师生送别恒大被罚41.75亿到底怎么缴男子被流浪猫绊倒 投喂者赔24万房客欠租失踪 房东直发愁西双版纳热带植物园回应蜉蝣大爆发钱人豪晒法院裁定实锤抄袭外国人感慨凌晨的中国很安全胖东来员工每周单休无小长假白宫:哈马斯三号人物被杀测试车高速逃费 小米:已补缴老人退休金被冒领16年 金额超20万

玻璃钢生产厂家 XML地图 TXT地图 虚拟主机 SEO 网站制作 网站优化